People have been forced to think outside the box about how they communicate since the COVID-19 pandemic. People have been able create and share with the help of the Chinese-made app TikTok. Check out these 2021 TikTok fashion trends and learn how to style them.
Although it has been quiet in the fashion world this year, this season has seen some seriously bold and fashionable designs. Fashion Weeks have been dominated by large, in-charge blazers and bold blue bags.
Some of the most influential years have had a major influence on this year’s look. You can see why we love each one.
Find serious style inspiration from Paris to Milan with the top fashion styles spotted during SS21 Fashion Weeks.
TikTok has been the app that we couldn’t stop staring at this year.
We are obsessed with TikTok Trends and TikTok Songs, and we feel inspired by the TikTok fashion photos.
Although the outfits have a more casual, avant-garde Gen Z vibe than I used to see on social media or street style, the looks are perfect. In sync with this year, we were quarantined. Our daily lives (and our outfits) have also changed.
What are the top Fashion Trends on TikTok?
1. Oversized Boyfriend Jackets with Shoulder pads This outerwear can be cinched in at the waist and lengthened by shoulder pads. This look looks great with either straight-leg trousers, or leather shorts. The colors that suit this trend well are charcoal, powder, and neutrals. This look can be dressed up or down to create a chic and effortless style.
2. Boots that are chunky and stylish become a winter staple. According to TikTok trends, black chunky boots will be a hot trend this winter. These boots can be worn with jeans or tights and even skirts.
TikTok Fashion Trends
The Old Way: Belts are often seen as an accessory. They hold up baggy trousers and are more of an afterthought.
The 2021 Way While we were already embracing the statement buckle, now more fashion icons are advocating the return of the mid-section belt.
This little trick is a classic from the early aughts. It can be used to tighten a dress or jacket.
4. For the winter, a good puffer jacket is essential. TikTok has been very popular this season with puffer jackets, with the North Face black puffer coat going viral selling out. This winter, puffer jackets will be all the rage.
5. Bralettes: Bring on the bralette trend. Bralettes are a hot trend among celebrities. Your bralette doesn’t need to match your top layer. A simple black option can work with many looks.
6. Neutral Tones This winter and autumn, neutral tone outfits are very popular on Tik Tok. People love the colors brown, olive-green and champagne. This winter, neutral and monotone outfits should be on your radar.
7. Black Face Masks Protect yourself with black face masks These black masks look great with any outfit and provide excellent coverage for your nose, mouth and throat. For easier breathing, choose a silky material or go for embellishments if you feel fancy. This face-covering has many styling options. You can look extremely stylish in anything, from a red trench coat to an opaque suit. There are many options that will keep you and your loved ones safe, including an accordion-style or a more traditional style.
8. Brights go all out! Don’t be afraid to mix and match extreme colors. We love the color blocking trend and we think it’s a great way to get celebrity looks. There are so many colors that can be paired perfectly together.
TikTok Statistics: All You Need to Know About 2021
9. Pastel Tones Pastel tones is another trend that has been a mainstay this year. These pastel-inspired colors, which are inspired by sorbet, are a great option for summer. They can be worn with a variety of skin tones. You can choose from a cool mint green boiler suit or a soft lavender trench coat. Or, you could try both. Separates and suits in soft, buttery colors will elevate your style and remain one of the most fashionable styles for many seasons.
10. Baggy Jeans Baggy jeans are a favored style TikTok These are the things you should know. Most likely These jeans will be around for the winter season. These jeans are extremely comfortable and easy-to-style, especially when compared to skinny jeans.
11. Matching sets Yes, you can wear matching sets and sweat suits around the house. But they are also great for social situations. These pre-planned looks can be amplified with chunky white boots, blazers, layered necklaces and a peek-aboo turtleneck. You don’t need a matching set, or if all your clothes are in the laundry pile, you can make your own. With pieces from the same color family, you can create a monochromatic look.
12. Yellow Bags: This season, yellow bags are everywhere on the streets and runways. It is simple to recreate this trend and it is timeless. You can either choose a small clutch for a stylish look or a larger bag to carry your everyday essentials. You can find a variety of colors that will suit your style, and they look great when paired with brighter hues or a monochromatic outfit. For a night out, you can choose an amber-colored structured handbag or a chic canary baguette.
13. We’re currently considering sweater vests as an accessory. These vests are a quick and easy way to give your shirts or dresses an extra boost. You don’t have a vest. You don’t need a vest?
14. Oversized pants To keep your baggy bottoms looking smart, try a cropped or slim-fitting top. You don’t need to choose one style of pants. Wide-leg jeans are in fashion, as well as loose-fitting slacks and yoga pants.
15. White Knee-High Boots Take it back to the 1960s with these classic, gogo-dancer-inspired footwear. This Nancy Sinatra-approved look elevates your outfit by drawing inspiration from the Youth Revolution of the mid-century. It can be worn with a mini dress, skirt or rollneck or funky leggings. For a casual look, go for a looser style this season. Or keep it tight and sleek for a sophisticated touch.
Which Tiktoker style is your favorite?
Our Influencer Insights will help you stay ahead of the curve
- Young Emperors. French Instagram, TikTok couples, Isabelle Chaput & Nelson Tiberghien, are better known as Young Emperors. …
- Veronika Molnar. …
- Soha Mohammed Taha. …
- Ellen V Lora. …
- Keri Fay. …
- Daniel Simmons. …
- Denise Mercedes. …
- Alexandra Pereira.
What are the different styles of TikTok
These are some TikTok aesthetics dominating our algorithms.
- Cottagecore. This is the most important aesthetic in culture right now. …
- Coconut Girl …
- Light academia. …
- E-girl. …
What are the TikTok fashion aesthetics?
“Aesthetics” is a Gen Z term that refers to stylized visual trends. TikTok users share Pinterest-like inspirations for these looks via mood boards, fashion ideas and many other sources.
Which TikTok user has the most style?
- Nava Rose. thenavarose. Los Angeles, California. …
- Janice Glimmer janiceglimmer. 167K followers. …
- Ms Kristine. mskristine. …
- Brittany Xavier. brittanyxavier. …
- Taylor Hage. tayhage. …
- Denise Mercedes. denisemmercedes. …
- BlackQueen_509. blackqueen_509. …
- Deanna Giulietti. deannagiulietti.
WHERE CAN CHARLI BUY HER CLOTHES?
Urban Outfitters is the brand Charli D’Amelio cannot get enough of. In particular, her smocked purple croptop has been featured in several TikTok videos. We can’t fault the star for loving the brand, from their athleisure-inspired outfits to their flirty dresses or modern accessories.
TikTok’s fantasy fashion trend feels like a modern-day version of the ’80s.
This trend reminds me of Polvore. It was popularized in March by Tik user andoej.
This trend allows users to post outfits that they would wear to very specific events, such as watching the sunset with Taylor Swift, taking a picnic with Harry Styles or flying in a private jet with Ariana Grande.
Two examples of this trend are shown below. To the left, TikTok user is dressed up to take photos with Emma Chamberlain.
The video also shows an outfit she wore to “successfully crash Bella & Gigi‘s yacht parties.” The video also features an outfit she wore to “grabbing coffee with Taylor Swift” and convincing her to go to a folklore festival. It also shows her “working on #hottiebootcamp together with megan stallion.”
TikTok’s Fashion Picks Are Very Popular
TikTok is my new personal stylist .
You can find me scrolling endlessly, regardless of whether I’m searching for an outfit hack or affordable pieces to add into my shopping cart. Influencers are searching for cool spring finds at Zara, Levi’s and Abercrombie.
To help you know what will be in high demand by May’s end, I created a shopping guide that lists the top TikTok must-haves. There’s something for everyone, from classic jeans to sexy swimming suits.
Get shopping now before everything runs out!
TikTok already convinced us to purchase “butt-lifting” leggings, celestial decor, and ridiculously affordable makeup products.
If you think you are done shopping and scrolling, you should wait to see the hot summer fashion trends that are exploding users’ For You pages.
Trendsetters on the app say there are more to florals and bright colors coming to closets this season. Video after video shows bright patterns and vibrant hues such as tie dye, tropical prints, and sorbet colors.
Many stores will stock a few unusual styles, such as cutout tops, shorts, and even a throwback to the ’90s fashion bucket hats.